In July 2020, Goldsuno's private design 20w LED solar street lights have been exported to Ghana. They were installed at Bolga mining site at northern of Ghana, which is rich of gold. Not only bringing lighting to the local residents, but also driving the development of the local economy and surrounding security.
Product features as follow:
- High efficiency Mono solar panel
- Ultra-long power LiFePO4 battery
- Patent arm design with wide lighting area, beam angle up to 120 degree
- Respirator function, balance internal and external pressure, prolong product life and performance stable
- Using the generation three MCU technology
- 365 nights lighting, $0 energy cost, free maintenance
- Arm mounting and wall mounting for choices.
Installation of these 20w LED solar street lights
Product Show of these 20w solar street lights